Monday, September 28, 2009

Over Promotion

This is a little Chicago specific, but if I hear one more time that there are only ____ days until we know about the 2016 Olympics, I may...actually, I can't make any threats, because I will surely hear it multiple times every day this week. Until Friday, when this whole thing will be resolved one way or the other.

If this is what it's like leading up to the announcement, it's going to be intolerable for the next 7 years. I know I'll have a lot of strong feelings along the way.

1 comment:

  1. so the timing of my seeing this is pretty funny b/c literally the LAST thing i read was an article about obama going to do this, and that is the FIRST i have heard of the whole thing. granted, i don't really follow the world around me, and it is probably pretty chicago-specific. but i thought it was funny. before i went to my google reader, i was actually trying to think of who i know in chicago and can stay with if they're in chicago. 7 years from now. anyways, my saying more about this probably didn't help, but i don't care at all how long it is til the decision is made.

    ReplyDelete