Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Jewelery

I was on the train yesterday, and saw a little boy wearing a couple of bracelets, one of which was made of small beads that would be sure easy to choke on accidentally if he were to chew on it constantly, which he was.

It reminded me of how much I dislike babies with pierced ears. I just don't care for it. For some reason, it reminds me of Baby Beauty Pageant contestants, JonBennet Ramsey and other creepy stuff like that.

I got my ears pierced when I was probably five or six. By that time I had hair and a head big enough not to be overwhelmed by the small blue stone studs I wore for the 500 years subsequent. My pediatrician still thought I was too young, but my mom was such a hippie, you guys!

Anyway, gross. Say No to baby pierced ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment