Wednesday, June 17, 2009

An OPen Letter to the Ladies from my Yoga Studio

This yoga studio, which is Bikram style, and therefore extremely hot, humid and sweaty, encourages some fairly naked fashion choices. That's cool, the beach is one of my favorite places. I don't mind being the girl dressed comparatively Amish-ly in my leggings and workout tank top. But seriously, no matter what you wear, please, please, please DON'T wear ridiculous pants that are so see-through that I can see your underpanties! Honestly! Two days in a row, I have been placed squarely behind the most see-through pants-wearing ladies, and it must stop. Mostly, it's funny, but in general, I am now begging you to employ futuristic exercise fashions that cover up your bum. This is for you, polkadot bikini girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment