Monday, April 20, 2009

Elevator Etiquette

So, when you are standing in front of the elevator, and you have pressed the button, I generally take that as a sign that you are going to get on the elevator. And take it somewhere.

But if your friend gets off the elevator, and you want to chat for a sec before you go eat your sandwich in your office, here is what NOT to do:
  • don't stand in the door, talking
  • don't block entrance to the elevator
  • don't talk so slow that I think you are on Xanax
  • don't somehow begin to resemble a Brontosaurus
So, seriously folks, be kind and scoot out of the way. I have places to go. And I don't care if you choose to chat with your friend. I do care when you decide to inconvenience all other people in order to accomplish your talk.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment