Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No Headphones, No Respect

God invented headphones s that people can listen to their own music privately. This is particularly useful in public places, like the train. So when I am waiting for the train, I am often taken aback by people with small, personal electronics that they are using without headphones at all. Strange! Against God's plan, some might say.
Equally irritating, though less 'weird,' is wearing headphone that play your music so loudly that I can hear it despite the fact that it is intended to be private. Again, I don't get it.
This is all by way of saying: Hey, on the train, keep your music (and your hands) to yourself, unless you are the adorable old black guys who sing in faux-barbershop quartets and tell me to smile, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment