Monday, February 16, 2009

Subway Underpass Religious Singing Guy

I take the train to school every day, and I pass between the L platform and the 1/2/3 going uptown, which involves an underground transfer almost two city blocks long. It is long! And everyday there is this guy who sings "All My Loving" by The Beatles. On repeat. Every day. There has been only one day when I walked through the underpass and he was singing something else ("8 Days a Week," also by the Beatles). My schedule changes all the time, and I almost enevr take the train at the same time on any two days. But this guy, he is ALWAYS there, and he is always singing "All My Loving" while also selling weird books about converting me to Christianity. And let's be real here, the guy can;t sing that well, and he doesn't actually know the words.
It's time for a new song!

No comments:

Post a Comment