Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sad, Sad Things

Sometimes two really good things will come together and make something awesome. Like that cute band She and Him, with M. Ward and Zoey Deschanel. SO cute!
Sometime two really good things will come together and make something terrible. Simply terrible. I give you exhibit A: The new Pink Panther franchise starring Steve Martin. I love the original Pink Panther with Peter Sellers, and I love Steve Martin. My mom used to joke that my dad was going to act the way that Steve Martin did in Father of the Bride. (Sadly, she now just jokes that the only boys who like me are 3 years old and like it when I read to them.) But wow, wow, wow. The new Pink Panther franchise is not okay with me. What a boondoggle-seeming situation. I know I shouldn't really critique something I haven't seen, but judging from the previews...

No comments:

Post a Comment